At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
HR meets innovative people connector...If that sounds like you, read further.
We are the People team here at Infusionsoft! You probably know us better as "Human Resources,” but we’re more than that. Comprised of equal parts HR leaders, former consultants and analysts. Our main duty is to be the champion of Infusionsoft’s vibrant culture and help ensure it’s a great place to work. The People team owns the comprehensive strategy of attracting, growing and retaining the best talent in the world.
We’re searching for an HR Generalist to join our team. The Generalist will serve as the in house HR “expert” and will help the people team to lead world class talent practices while ensuring that those practices are compliant, process driven and efficient. This individual will partner extensively with employees and people team members to lead employee relations, employment law, immigration, FLSA compliance, paid leave and much more. You check your ego, have a servant spirit and are willing to roll up your sleeves to support the team regardless of the task at hand!
- Providing Human Resources advice, support, consultation and guidance, including application of HR policies and processes.
- Maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Navigating and assisting in the resolution of employee issues; leading employee relations initiatives and investigations to ensure a positive and fair work environment.
- Lead HR policy creation/implementation and internal process development
- Develop, write and maintain Company policies to establish expectations and provide guidance an how to consistently handle workplace situations.
- Conducting exit interviews and related activities as part of the off-boarding process.
- Ensuring timely response to inquiries and requests from employees and people team members.
- Supporting change management related to the implementation of organizational effectiveness solutions.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of business and plans through effective partnership with the people leadership team.
- Gathering and analyzing feedback from Business Partners and people leadership team in developing and implementing solutions.
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition on a variety of employment-based visa matters.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of confidential employee information.
- Providing information and tools to support effective delivery of HR services and processes, including HR related systems.
- Facilitating and ensuring compliance with company policies and coaches internal customers/business partners.
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Extensive knowledge of federal and California employment laws, labor relations and regulations required
- Employment based immigration knowledge or experience is preferred
- Policy creation and documentation a must
- Experience working within an HRIS/HCM
- Must have solid experience in driving positive employee relations, to include strong problem solving, analysis and investigative skills
- Ability to self-start and self-directed work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity.
- Advanced skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communications skills and client service-oriented.
- Strong ethical compass and professionalism - always keeping sensitive information secure and discrete.
- Ability to effectively coach and influence others
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change in job duties
- Some travel may be required
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.