Senior Product Manager, Platform Services
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Management Team at Infusionsoft and we're searching for a Senior Product Manager to focus on our Platform Services. Ideally, you will be an early adopter of technology and ideas, a team and people builder, a creator of dashboards, and an aficionado of analytics. We are building delightful yet powerful experiences - you will always give your assessment and strategy for achieving desired outcomes while encouraging input and create space for collaboration. In order to accomplish the goals we've set, we need someone who will strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration. Are you up for the challenge?
- Help define and execute the platform vision, strategy and plan to enable products that drive partner and small business customer success as measured by net customer growth
- Deliver net customer and revenue growth by progressing our services and API stack to enable product offerings that solve customer problems with jaw-dropping delight and competition crushing capabilities
- Create a high performing cross-functional team that drives Infusionite Engagement Index and GPTW (Great Places To Work)
- Services and platform management across all products/product lines.
- Inspire and motivate the company and get everyone moving in the same direction executing our platform strategy
- Build and foster a strong platform culture around rapid testing and learning, quality, and monitoring.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with the engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams and collaborate in the launch of products.
- Own and prioritize services team backlogs, mapping priority to serve multiple-product portfolio.
- Define and test platform success metrics and analyze platform and product performance
- Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement, and coordinate with product teams to drive platform-wide improvement initiatives.
- Always stay on top of competitors and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
- Act as platform evangelist both internally and externally.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
- 4+ years Product Management experience
- Experience developing services/features for a multisided platform and supporting a creator and developer ecosystem
- Functional understanding of micro-service architecture and best practices, and quality and reliability in a SaaS platform.
- Proven experience delivering SaaS products to thousands of customers, ideally serving small businesses or consumer
- Experience driving and working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Good product manager instincts, such as saying "no" to most things to allow extreme focus on the critically important things
- Skill in selling the services roadmap, explaining prioritization trade-offs
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis, should inform all decision making
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and problem solve with back-end architects and developers
- Experience being the product owner of one or more products or services, with a track record of successful releases and updates
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders through organization, collaboration, and charisma
- Technical background, experience as an engineer a plus
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
You'll really knock our socks off if…
- You know what "fast-paced" really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for identifying, hiring and motivating talented people.
- You never say "That's not my job" or "I didn't sign up for that".
- You are a problem-solver and embrace constant change
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.