Senior Email Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA / Chandler, AZ
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will report to the Performance Marketing Director and work closely with the sales/marketing operations team, designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to support and innovate our nurture strategy through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to bring old and new nurture best practices together in an innovative approach to elevate the Infusionsoft brand while achieving funnel conversion goals. You’ll help drive nurture innovation and execution to deliver a best-in-class buyer journey that serves small businesses in a variety of segments.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
Nurture/Automation Campaign Management – 60%
- Create, design and deploy new nurture test campaigns based on different levels of the sales funnel using Marketo and working closely with the Marketing Operations Team
- Managing and executing lead and demand generation campaigns focused on nurturing, engagement, and sales enablement
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the entire buyer journey from awareness, consideration to decision stages and how to use that to shape and enhance nurture campaigns
- Measuring campaign performance and analyzing key metrics to optimize campaign effectiveness and funnel lead generation accordingly
- Ability to manage and create event-based nurture campaigns in Marketo based on funnel analysis
- Make recommendations on new nurture marketing campaigns based on lead behavior, content gaps and/or tests to implement
- Working closely with the Performance Marketing Director, Marketing Operations team and sales team to define objectives, share quality leads, provide training on marketing campaigns, and provide insights
Nurture Relationship Building – 20%
- Using pre-built nurture campaigns to optimize, test and re-tool to adapt to the growth needs of the company
- Following up with lead inquiries to determine if they are qualified to be moved over to sales and then placing those leads in the right nurture campaigns as needed
Data Management/Cleansing – 20%
- Taking ownership of the marketing database, understanding the lead nurture behavior and moving leads to the right nurture campaigns on a continuous basis
- Creating a database cleansing process for continuously removing cold and “fake” leads from the system
- Automating or manually moving leads into the right nurture campaigns and statuses
- Updating lead qualification fields including, job titles, industry, etc.
- Updating and removing bounced emails to keep a clean email list
- 5-7+ years of lead nurturing/automation marketing experience in a B2B technology company or equivalent internship experience
- Experience managing and/or leading a team
- Experience with Marketing Automation software such as Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, and Salesforce
- Experience with WordPress CMS or another CMS such as Drupal or Joomla
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills a must
- Have knowledge and understanding B2B marketing
- Inbound Marketing knowledge (Inbound Certification is a plus)
- SEO experience is a plus
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.