Find a whole new audience for your expertise.
Share your marketing and business knowledge with Infusionsoft customers as an Infusionsoft Certified Partner. As a Certified Partner, you'll receive special training from our team and become part of a community of experts who support our mission to help our small businesses succeed. You'll also have exclusive rights to resell Infusionsoft and bundle it with your own services.
Resources & Benefits
Certified Consultants receive a wide array of special benefits, including:
- Help small businesses succeed
- Exposure to over 15,600 small businesses with an exclusive listing in our Marketplace
- Build customer satisfaction and your brand reputation
- Build a new revenue channel
- Invitation to PartnerCon annual conference and sponsorship opportunities at Infusionsoft events
- Access to a private online forum
- Special credentials in the Infusionsoft online community
- Ramp up quickly with in-depth partner training
- Beta inclusion and pre-release training
- Continued education courses on software and services
- Specialty Badges and Certifications
- A sample Infusionsoft account for demonstrations
- Dedicated sales rep and premier tech support
- Access to our partner specialists and API experts
Additionally, Certified Partners are uniquely eligible to act as an Infusionsoft reseller and bundle our required Kickstart Services with their own setup or consulting services.
View this chart to see how the Certified Partner program compares to our other partner programs.
Applicants will be required to take a four-day training course at Infusionsoft's headquarters in order to earn certification. The training will dive deep into advanced Infusionsoft features and share proven strategies for managing a successful consulting business. You'll learn things like:
- Guidelines, policies and expectations for our Certified Partners
- Infusionsoft culture, mission, vision and core values
- Creating and implementing marketing automation plans using the Campaign Builder
- Updates and deeper uses of the software's features
- Analyzing potential app use and making effective decisions
- Asking the right questions and setting realistic expectations
- Infusionsoft best practices for emails, web forms, campaigns and more
- Marketing and selling Infusionsoft with your value added services
As an Authorized reseller, Certified Consultants sell the software and required initial services directly to their customers, with the option to bundle their own services.
You'll earn recurring commissions on the monthly subscription price for the apps you sell and receive 100% of the required Kickstart Services. You'll bill the customer directly.