What's the difference between businesses that thrive and those that seem to just survive? A sales and marketing plan that brings in a constant stream of new prospects and maximizes the value of existing customers.
Join Infusionsoft co-founder Scott Martineau for this free, first-of-its-kind online workshop as he shares with you the principles of Lifecycle Marketing for Small Business—the seven steps thriving businesses are using right now to grow, nurture and retain valuable customers.
While previously only available through limited, in-person seminars, customers have asked for this information to be made available on the internet, so Scott is bringing this sought-after information directly to you through this online workshop.
You'll Learn How to Gain More Customers, Plus...
In just 75 power-packed minutes, Scott will help analyze areas of opportunity in your business and develop a customized sales and marketing plan to open your customer floodgates.
You'll also learn how these seven steps can help you:
- Drive more prospect traffic without increasing spend
- Convert customers at a much higher rate
- Squeeze maximum value out of your existing clients
- Grow your referral business to have people begging to be your customer
What is Lifecycle Marketing for Small Business?
Lifecycle Marketing for Small Business is a sales and marketing framework designed to help small businesses maximize customer growth and value.
Developed by Scott Martineau and the Infusionsoft team over a decade of working with over 10,000 small businesses, this is the same approach Infusionsoft has used to grow from a start-up to a $38 million company—recognized five years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine.
Space is Limited
Registration for this highly anticipated online workshop is free, but space is only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now.
BONUS: Register now and download a free copy of The Lifecycle Marketing Planner, a step-by-step guide to building your customized sales and marketing strategy. Tell me more.
Ask Scott: Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you putting on this workshop?
Infusionsoft spent over 10 years researching 10,000 small businesses to discover the formulas that make small businesses thrive. Then we built a framework that any small business owner can use to improve their marketing and sales results. We call this new approach to marketing and sales Lifecycle Marketing.
We've been doing live, in-person workshops all over the country and small business owners are leaving the event with more excitement and confidence that their marketing and sales will bring them all the customers they need.
Because of the overwhelming number of requests from our local events, we decided to do an online version of this workshop so you can create a powerful sales and marketing plan using this framework.
What will we be doing at the workshop?
- We'll teach you all seven phases of the customer lifecycle. Most small businesses focus on only two or three of these phases.
- We'll supply you with a Lifecycle Marketing Planner that will become the foundation of your Lifecycle Marketing Plan.
- We'll help you assess how well you are doing in each of the seven phases, and help you identify areas where you may have opportunity slipping through the cracks.
- Then we'll help you analyze and select the opportunity that will bring you the most opportunity in the quickest amount of time.
- And finally, we'll help you with some simple exercises so that you can take action right away on "low hanging fruit" and start to get the benefits of Lifecycle Marketing.
What is the Lifecycle Marketing Planner and how will it help me?
The Lifecycle Marketing Planner is a powerful tool for creating and updating your Lifecycle Marketing Plan. It includes:
- The Seven Key Metrics to watch so you know how you're doing.
- A Target Customer Definition that helps you drill down on who your perfect customer is.
- A Seven-Phase Assessment to help you identify what's working and what's not.
- The Topic Generator to help you create emails for your prospects and customers that they will open and read (and respond to).
- The $5 Challenge that will help you find inexpensive ways to turn a one-time customer into a raving fan.
- The Opportunity Analyzer, to help you quantify and prioritize all of the opportunities in front of you so you get the best results with the least amount of effort.
Is this just a software pitch?
This workshop is not a software demonstration or a veiled software pitch. We will spend the majority of our time diving deeply into Lifecycle Marketing.
I will spend about 15 minutes at the end of the webinar to show you how Infusionsoft software and service can help make Lifecycle Marketing easier for you.
Regardless of whether you choose Infusionsoft or not, I guarantee you will leave this webinar with a totally new perspective and level of excitement about your marketing and sales.
I am busy. Why should I join this workshop now?
In our experience, almost every small business has a tremendous amount of opportunity slipping through
Our goal is to help you identify that opportunity and turn it into customers and revenue. When you do this, you'll be able to hire the employees you need to hire, and create a business that thrives (rather than the opposite, which just means that you don't have the sales to justify hiring the right people, which means you end up wearing another hat!)